The aim of the Conference is to work out industry-specific solutions for dealing with the efficiency improvement of the ROSATOM investment and construction projects, as well as to create awareness among the principal participants about the ongoing programs and projects in the construction complex.
Total number of participants: over 300 people.
- Representatives of federal executive authorities
- Heads of the State Corporation «Rosatom» and enterprises of the engineering division
- Heads of technical client services and industry design institutes
- Heads of construction and installation contractors of the nuclear industry
- Representatives of the professional community
Such important issues as digitalization of NPP construction processes, personnel training and implementation of independent qualification assessment of nuclear industry workers and other current trends in the development of construction complex are discussed at the conference.
During the event, strategic sessions, panel discussions and voting on key issues are held, as well as important documents and projects are signed.