Full name: Centre of Expertise for Major Construction Projects, Private Enterprise of the Rosatom State Atomic Energy Corporation
Abbreviation: COE for Major Construction Projects PE
Stockholder: State Corporation «Rosatom»
Foundation date: 2012 year
Legal address: 26 Staromonetnyi per., 119180, Moscow, RUSSIA
Postal address: Krugozor Business Centre, 30/1, build.1 Obrucheva str., 117485, Moscow, RUSSIA
According to the license for implementation of educational activity (a series 77L01 N0008506 the registration number No.037682 of July 7, 2016) granted by the Moscow Department of Education, СEMCP ROSATOM has the right to render services in additional vocational training.
The purpose of the training process is additional vocational training programs implementation of candidates in design engineering, engineering, construction works and nuclear facilities decommissioning.
Approval document copies:Educational establishment Articles Licence to carry out educational activities (together with enclosures)
The organization and maintaining financial and economic questions is carried out according to the current norms of in СEMCP ROSATOM.
The list of the Local regulations for educational process and employees and involved experts work:
- Regulation on the internal system of quality assessment of additional vocational training programs and results of their realization in СEMCP ROSATOM
- Regulation on the commission for dispute settlement between participants of educational process in СEMCP ROSATOM
- Regulation on additional vocational training procedure according to individual education plan in СEMCP ROSATOM
- Regulation on involvement of third-party experts for conducting pedagogical and scientific activity in СEMCP ROSATOM
- Regulation on the procedure of learning achievements monitoring, an intermediate and final students assessment in СEMCP ROSATOM
- Regulation on the establishing of commercial educational services in СEMCP ROSATOM
- Regulations of internal rules of conduct for students in СEMCP ROSATOM
- Regulations of admission, transfer, decline and recovery of students in СEMCP ROSATOM (including procedure and the reasons for transfer, decline and recovery of students, procedure of beginning, temporary interruption and termination of the relations between students and СEMCP ROSATOM)
- Regulation on processing and protection of employees personal data of СEMCP ROSATOM
- Regulation on maintaining «students personal records» in СEMCP ROSATOM
- Regulation on establishing the procedure of issuing and keeping records of qualification documents in СEMCP ROSATOM
Educational process Contracts:
- Contract for additional vocational training programs (skill improvement / professional retraining), bilateral
- Contract for additional vocational training programs (skill improvement / professional retraining), trilateral
- Trainer employment agreement
СEMCP ROSATOM working hours: from 9:00 till 18:00, Saturday and Sunday – day off.
Classes are given all the year round. The structure of educational process consists of the following basic elements of studies in group: lectures, seminars, a practical training, tests, consultations, self-guided work and a final assessment.
The planned dates of training
Contacts of supervisors
Novokreschenova Olga AlexandrovnaExpert at the Center for Independent Assessment of Qualifications and Accreditation of Educational Programs of СEMCP ROSATOM Centre of Expertise for Major Construction ProjectsOANovokreschenova@rosatom.ru 8 (499) 969-29-39 (extens. 5186)
Golovanova Ekaterina VladimirovnaExpert at the Center for Independent Assessment of Qualifications and Accreditation of Educational Programs of СEMCP ROSATOM Centre of Expertise for Major Construction ProjectsEkVGolovanova@rosatom.ru 8 (499) 969-29-39 (extens. 5159)
Structure and management body
Educational activity in СEMCP ROSATOM is carried out according to the legislation of the Russian Federation, the Articles of the enterprise and local regulations. The general management is performed by Petr Anatolyevich Stepayev, Director General.
Qualification and communications development Management, in accordance with duty regulations and according to job schedule, exercises control over educational process.
The quality of educational process in many respects depends on the level of trainers’ professional expertise, who form a group of permanent trainers with professional knowledge, broad-based scientific knowledge and practical experience of work.
Trainers have a college degree, which corresponds to taught discipline.
Ongoing educational programs
СEMCP ROSATOM carries out educational activities for four educational programs:
Training is carried out according to the program plan of study, intramural and intramural distance form of study.
Students groups organization, as well as the training process performed according to the current legislation of the Russian Federation.
Educational process is based on curriculum. Learning is held in the form of training courses, duration of which is defined by the training program academic load.
Classes are conducted in groups, on a day-to-day basis, according to the approved curriculum, outside the workplace.
Depending on student category or course theme, the training ends with end-of-course assessments in the form exam or testing.
СEMCP ROSATOM Director General approves composition of the assessment commission, which carries out the end-of-course assessments. The assessment commission is headed by the chairman, who controls commission activity.
Professional Development Certificates, of standard form, are given to student, who have successfully passed the final assessment. The Certificates are issued according to the assessment commission decision stated in the protocol. Issued Certificates are recorded in the register book of qualification document.
Number of students
Total number of students enrolled on training from July 18, 2016 till April 1, 2019 – 71 students.
Material support of educational activity
For carrying out Additional Vocational Training СEMCP ROSATOM have at its disposal classes equipped up-to-date computers, office equipment and furniture for 16. The total floor area of the classroom is 87,48 sq.m.
СEMCP ROSATOM has printing and electronic library which contain methodical, educational and reference books. The library regularly obtains new educational books. Free access to limitless information resources of the Internet.Report on self-examination for 2017 Report on self-examination for 2019