СEMCP ROSATOM has been assigned as Expertise Branch Center for Continuing Professional Development of the construction-engineering staff (EBC).
Establishing an effective training system of highly qualified specialists in nuclear construction industry.
- Formation of the requirements with respect to expertise and educational programs
- Carrying out the Technical Client Department and design engineers’ performance assessment.
- Professional public accreditation of educational programs in the field of design engineering, engineering, building and construction works and nuclear facilities decommissioning
- Independent assessment of qualification
- Development and promotion of the nuclear industry construction sector: holding the annual contest «The Best in Profession», conference, workshops
- Methodical and organizational supervision of certification of technical client and design project departments employees has been Implemented. More than 12 000 design engineers from 22 industry companies and over 5000 technical client workers from 64 organizations have been certified
- 38 professional standards have been developed and approved
- An employer-sponsored educational program «Construction» has been launched, more than 200 students
- Employee retraining programs and advanced professional training programs, as well as specialized courses on cost engineering has been developed
- The Qualification Assessment Center for design, engineering, construction and decommissioning of nuclear facilities has been established. 14 assessments for 250 employees were conducted
- QAC СEMCP is authorized to conduct an independent assessment of qualifications in 12 industry and federal (cross-cutting) professional standards
- There was arranged the project titled «Development of Student Construction Teams Involved in the Nuclear Industry». Since 2008, over 15,000 students have taken part in activities of construction teams within 26 sites (19 of them were in Russia, and 7 of them were overseas). Following the career guidance programs there were over 300 young specialists hired.
- In 2022, nuclear construction teams set up a record of their population: over 2,000 young people were involved in federal construction projects guided by Rosatom State Atomic Energy Corporation; they took part in international projects located in Belarus, Türkiye, Bangladesh, and Egypt.
- Rosatom’s CEMCP is included in the organizations’ register accredited by Russia’s Ministry of Science and Higher Education; and the Ministry of Enlightenment.
- There was conducted the professional and social accreditation of 22 programs related to higher and supplementary professional education.
- Labor market monitoring
- Expertise frameworks and professional standards development and keeping up-to-date
- Taking part in the industry qualification models development and state standards of professional education
- Carrying out independent qualification assessment and certifications
- System of dual education
- Student construction teams