One of the key goals of the State Corporation «ROSATOM» «The Branch centre of the capital construction» is to ensure an effective capital investments which are carried out by the enterprises of the of State Corporation «ROSATOM». OCKS Rosatom is intended to provide effective interaction between the State Corporation Rosatom divisions, involved in the implementation of the Federal Targeted Programs, Federal Targeted Investment Programs (FAIP), projects under the State Defense Order (SDO), as well as programs for NPP construction abroad with end customers when performing planned scope of work.
Modern nuclear facilities construction monitoring system, under State Corporation «ROSATOM» «OCKS» development, is one of the effective tools to achieve State Corporation «ROSATOM» «OCKS» goal.
The control over efficiency of capital investments exercised by the enterprises entering a contour of management of ROSATOM State Corporation:
- In-company monitoring and information reporting
- Execution Deadline Control
- Industry standards maintenance control
- Coordination with Research Guidance Center (RGC)
- Development and approval of project cost estimates based on 5 estimate classes
- Industry analysis and design documentation estimation
- Cost and Pricing Control
- Effective Intended Expenditure Control
- Field check
Today State Corporation «ROSATOM» «OCKS» holds responsibility for:
- Technical Customer justification control for FAIP and GOZ objects capital investment plans;
- Timing control of FAIP and GOZ development and adjustment with regard to capital investments projects;
- Timing and accuracy control of FAIP and GOZ objects long-term capital investment projects;
- Timing control of contracting for delivery of goods and services for FAIP and GOZ objects capital investment projects implementation;
- Timing control of design and estimate documentation development and adjustment, its transfer for consideration to FAI Glavgosexpertiza of Russia or to State Corporation «ROSATOM» state examination, receiving favorable opinions and also on-time of the design and estimate documentation approval by technical customer departments;
- Timing control of development and issue approved for construction detail engineering design documentation;
- Timing control of equipment production and supply;
- Timing control of meeting the production schedules of construction and installation and pre-commissioning activities;
- Timeliness and accuracy control over development of operational or/and investment programs for NPP construction projects abroad (according to EPC and SBI schemes);
- Timely contract performance of goods and services supply for the implementation of construction programs;;
- Completion of construction programs in a month, quarter, half year, year with risk identification of default planned financial and economic results and setting milestones;
- Control of start-up facilities on-time implementation for the acceptance commission; obtaining the report on the conformity of the finished construction and permission to place an object of construction into use.
State Corporation «ROSATOM» capital constructional management target model
The OCKS area of responsibility in processes of State Corporation ROSATOM capital investments control system
As part of monitoring, State Corporation «ROSATOM» «OCKS» designated representatives on an ongoing basis perform nuclear facilities field checks, attend site offices and take part in other key activities.
Based upon everyday monitoring, The OCKS provides nuclear facilities insights for State Corporation «ROSATOM» Management Board for on-time executive decision-making.
Currently, State Corporation «ROSATOM» «The Branch centre of the capital construction» maintains more than 250 nuclear industry projects, in the short term the number of the guided projects will increase to 800.
Establishing of the consolidated database on all construction projects of the enterprises under State Corporation «ROSATOM» management is meant to be one implementation results of the nuclear industry monitoring system of capital investments. Database will contain information on the course of maintaining construction and installation and pre-project planning works, detailed design documentation, equipment supplies and planning budgetary provisions and other financial sources limits disbursement.