Photo contest «The Art of Nuclear Construction»
Contest Period: April 1st, 2020 to October 10th, 2020.
Stage 1 – April 1st to July 20th
Entries must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org marked as «Photo contest».
Stage 2 – July 20th to August 1st
The Working group will select 3 finalists per each category.
Stage 3 – August 1st to October 30th
Awarding the winners: the winners will be revealed by August 10th, awarding ceremony will be held by October 30th.
Winners will receive valuable prizes or cash certificates.
The winner of each category receives a laptop.
Photo contest categories
Best photo of the Rosatom construction project overseas
Photos depicting construction sites of the State Atomic Energy Corporation Rosatom outside the Russian Federation.
Best photo of the Rosatom construction project in Russia
Photos depicting construction sites of the State Atomic Energy Corporation Rosatom in the Russian Federation.
People of the Rosatom construction projects
Photos of people associated with construction works in the nuclear industry, may represent construction projects of Rosatom both in Russia and abroad.
Best historical photo
Nomination dedicated to the 75th anniversary of the nuclear industry. Photos taken no later than 2010 at the construction sites of the State Atomic Energy Corporation «Rosatom».
SCB members at the Rosatom construction projects
Photos depicting «fighters» of student construction brigades of the nuclear industry at the facilities of the State Atomic Energy Corporation «Rosatom», may represent construction projects of the State Atomic Energy Corporation «Rosatom» both in Russia and abroad.
Contest conditions of entry
Submit the following documents from April 1st to July 20th to email@example.com marked as «Photo contest».
- photo in electronic form
- application for participation, including contact information
- consent to process personal data
- The photo should correspond to the theme «The Art of Nuclear Construction», be unique and not used anywhere before
- The photograph must be submitted in .jpeg format and larger than 10 MB. It can be color or black and white, taken with a professional camera or mobile phone
- The photo must have a name, location, and year
- One photo cannot be used in more than one category
We do not accept photographs:
- containing political, religious and other propaganda, false information, calls for national discord, slander and personal attacks
- containing profanity
- infringing copyright
- containing advertisement or any other work created in the interests of market player companies specifically for their advertising media, regardless of its content and artistic value
The contest is supported by the Russian Union of Art Photographers.