Director for Capital Investments, State Construction Regulations, and State Expert Reviews at Rosatom, Chief Executive Officer for Capital Investment Management at the Nuclear Industry Construction Complex Enterprises, Ph.D. in Economics.
Practical activity focuses on enforcement of the capital investment plan and the investment program of Rosatom and its affiliated nuclear power companies, as well as on effective control of the quality and time of nuclear power plants construction under Russian projects in Russia and abroad. Implementation of projects on standards development and advanced pricing methods, integration of the industry system of total cost management.
In 1984, Mr. Sakharov graduated from Peter the Great Military Academy of Strategic Missile Forces in Serpukhov, and then, in 2003 he graduated from Saint Petersburg State University of Architecture and Civil Engineering with a degree in «Economy and management at the building enterprise». In 2009 he completed postgraduate studies at the Faculty of Economics, MSU and successfully passed his defence.
- 2001 – 2009: Deputy Director General for Kalininskaya NPP Capital Construction; Deputy Director General for Investment Programs Management at «Rosenergoatom» JSC.
- 2009 – 2010: Director General for Capital Investment Program Management at «Atomenergoprom» JSC.
- Since 2010 – Director General for Capital Investment at ROSATOM.
- Since 2012 – supervises activities of OCKS Rosatom.
- Since 2013 – holds the chair of Construction of Nuclear Industry Facilities Department at the NRU MGSU.
- Since 2014 – President of the National Association of Construction Engineering Consultants (NACEC).
Petr StepaevDirector General
Director General at the Branch Centre of the capital construction (OCKS) of ROSATOM.
In 2002, Mr. Stepaev graduated from Moscow Engineering Physics Institute (MEPhI) with a degree in «Economy».
Since 2007, Petr Stepaev is involved in implementation of the financial analysis system projects of capital investment management in nuclear industry. Mr. Stepaev was a Head of Financial and Economic Analysis Department at Federal Atomic Energy Agency.
He also controlled and coordinated «Atomenergoprom» JSC capital investment program.
Since 2012, Petr Stepaev held a position of the Deputy Director General for Capital Investment Program Management; Head of Capital Investment Program Department at State Corporation ROSATOM.
Since 2012, Petr Stepaev held a position of the Director General at the Branch Centre of the capital construction (OCKS) of State Corporation ROSATOM.
The chairman of Group for Internal Revision at «Rosenergoatom» JSC.